Please read this passage before purchasing any CEO information as it may help you towards your inquiry.
At Help Connect we understand how difficult it may be to get your point across by contacting the general customer agents. For this reason, we have collected a list of CEO and General Manager contact information,so you can take your inquiries to the next level.
Anyone can use this service who has intentions on contacting a CEO or GM.
We advise that CEO information is used for escalating customer concerns or issues which you have not yet resolved through general customer enquiry avenues. If you have a business, this service can also be used for marketing or sales purposes.
No, we do not recommend using this service to apply for a job or to check the status of any job application.
No, we do not recommend using this service for these purposes. If you would like to make an enquiry for these reasons, we recommend contacting the HR (Human Resources) department or CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) of an organization.
Yes, our contact information is regularly checked and audited. You should receive a response from them or a close associate if you have made enquiries for the right reasons.
The quickest way to find a CEO or GM of a company is too search the company in the search bar at the top of the page, once you have landed on the company page, all the information can be found in the columns. There will be clear instruction on that page on how to acquire that information.
If there is some information you cannot find, please use our contact form to make us aware and we will do our best to update this information in 72 hours. In your request, please include the company name so we can deal with your request as quickly as possible.
Be patient as the person running the organization may be quite busy, if you have not received a reply within two weeks, forward them the same email you initially sent and wait for a response.
Yes, CEO and GM can be contacted for sales and marketing purposes.
You can pay using a valid debit or credit card or, you can pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.
- Do not ask for money.
- Do not ask for a job.
- Do not ask for an internship.
- Do not ask for sponsorship.
- Do not use CEO information for illegal purposes including fraud, spamming or phishing.
- Do not abuse the use of the CEO information by contacting them too many times.
- Do not duplicate CEO information, use is only for the person who made the purchase.
- Do not send the CEO any abuse or threats.
- Be polite.
- Be factual.
- Show acknowledgement to what you like about their business or organization.
- Explain the reason for contacting them.
- Provide details on how you have tried to resolve the issue and who you have spoken to, including names if you have them.
- Be direct and concise.
- Include any supporting evidence such as: receipts, invoices, emails, pictures, etc.
- Explain clearly what outcome you would like.
- State how long you are willing to wait for a response.
- Include your contact details.