Disabilty Living

Disability Living Allowance (DLA) is money for people who have extra care needs or mobility needs (difficulty getting around) as a result of a disability. … You can no longer make a new claim for DLA if you are 16 or over. You may be able to claim Personal Independence Payment (PIP) instead. DSA’s are grants to help toward meeting the additional studying costs or expenses that students face as a direct result of a disability or specific learning difficulty. They are intended to help disabled students study on an equal basis with other students. Full-time, part-time and postgraduate students all qualify for help.

  • Company name
    Disabilty Living
  • Company Link
  • Mailing address
    Personal Independence Payment Post Handling Site B Wolverhampton WV99 1AH
  • Operating Hours
    Monday to Friday, 8am to 7:30pm
  • Original Contact Number
    0800 121 4600
Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.